Looking for more affordable Kia Stinger insurance in Virginia Beach? If price shopping Virginia Beach auto insurance quotes online is new to you, by this point your are probably bewildered due to the large number of local and online companies offering coverage in Virginia Beach.
It goes without saying that insurance companies don’t want you to look at other companies. Insureds who get price quotes annually will presumably buy a new policy because of the good chance of finding coverage at a more affordable price. A recent survey discovered that consumers who regularly compared price quotes saved an average of $3,450 over four years compared to drivers who never shopped for cheaper rates.
If finding budget-friendly Kia Stinger insurance in Virginia Beach is the reason for your visit, understanding how to compare car insurance can save time and money.
It’s a great practice to compare premium rates periodically because car insurance prices tend to go up over time. Even if you think you had the lowest rate on Kia Stinger insurance in Virginia Beach on your last policy other companies may now be cheaper. Forget all the misinformation about car insurance because you’re about to learn the right way to find the best coverage while lowering your premiums.
Locating the best rates in Virginia Beach is actually quite easy if you know where to start. In a nutshell, every car owner who is shopping for car insurance will find a better price. But Virginia vehicle owners must learn the way companies calculate your policy premium and take advantage of how the system works.
To find low cost Virginia Beach auto insurance quotes, there are several ways of comparing price quotes from local Virginia Beach car insurance companies. The fastest way to do a complete rate comparison is to jump online and get quotes.
Just keep in mind that more quotes helps locate more affordable rates. Some insurance companies are not set up to provide Virginia Beach Stinger insurance quotes online, so you need to compare price estimates on coverage from those companies, too.
The auto insurance companies shown below can provide price quotes in Virginia Beach, VA. If multiple companies are listed, it’s a good idea that you click on several of them to get the lowest price.
You may qualify for discounts for Kia Stinger insurance in Virginia Beach
Insurance is not cheap nor is it fun to buy but there’s a good chance there are discounts that could help you make your next renewal payment. Many of these discounts will be applied automatically when you complete an application, but lesser-known reductions have to be requested specifically prior to getting the savings.
- Professional Organizations – Belonging to a civic or occupational organization in Virginia Beach could trigger savings when shopping for insurance.
- Discounts for Federal Employees – Federal government employees could provide a small rate reduction with a few insurance companies.
- Pay Upfront and Save – By paying your entire bill at once rather than paying monthly you can avoid the installment charge.
- One Accident Forgiven – Not really a discount, but a handful of insurance companies may permit one accident without the usual rate increase so long as you are claim-free for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Insureds who allow companies to spy on driving patterns remotely such as In-Drive from State Farm or Allstate’s Drivewise system could save a few bucks if their driving habits are good.
- Multiple Vehicles – Purchasing coverage when you have primary and secondary vehicles with the same company qualifies for this discount.
- Military Deployment Discount – Being deployed in the military could be rewarded with lower insurance rates.
Discounts reduce rates, but you should keep in mind that most discount credits are not given to the overall cost of the policy. Some only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. Just because you may think you could get a free insurance policy, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business.
Some companies that have most of these discounts may include but are not limited to:
When quoting, ask all the companies how many discounts you can get. Savings might not be offered in Virginia Beach. To locate insurers offering insurance discounts in Virginia, click here.
Why you need to buy insurance
Despite the potentially high cost of Kia Stinger insurance, insurance is required in Virginia but it also protects you in many ways.
- Just about all states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means the state requires specific minimum amounts of liability coverage in order to be legal. In Virginia these limits are 25/50/20 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $20,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Kia Stinger has a loan, it’s guaranteed your bank will require that you have physical damage coverage to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If you let the policy lapse, the lender will be forced to insure your Kia at a more expensive rate and require you to fork over a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Insurance preserves not only your Kia Stinger but also your assets. It also can pay for hospital and medical expenses for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, will also pay to defend you in the event you are sued. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, collision and comprehensive coverages will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. But the average driver in Virginia is overpaying over $825 a year so compare rates at every renewal to be sure current rates are still competitive.
When do I need an agent’s advice?
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no one size fits all plan. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs.
Here are some questions about coverages that can help discover whether or not you might need an agent’s assistance.
- Does every company file a SR-22 automatically?
- How much cheaper are high deductibles?
- When should my teen driver be added to my policy?
- Can my teen drive my company car?
- How can I get the company to pay a claim?
- Can good grades get a discount?
- Do I need PIP (personal injury protection) coverage in Virginia?
- Do I really need UM/UIM coverage?
- What is glass protection for?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you know they apply to you, you might consider talking to an agent. If you don’t have a local agent, fill out this quick form.
Neighborhood insurance agents
Certain consumers still like to buy from a licensed agent and that is a personal choice. The best thing about comparing insurance prices online is you can get cheaper premium rates and still have a local agent.
Once you complete this short form, your information is instantly submitted to local insurance agents who will gladly provide quotes for your business. You don’t have to do any legwork since price quotes are sent to you. You can find better rates without having to waste a lot of time. If you need to get a rate quote for a specific company, you can always go to their quote page and complete a quote there.
Selecting an provider needs to be determined by more than just a cheap price quote. You should also get answers to these questions.
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Virginia Beach?
- How are they compensated?
- How long have they worked with personal auto insurance coverage?
- Can you choose the body shop in case repairs are needed?
- Does the agent help file claims?
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- Will the quote change when the policy is issued?
What type of Virginia Beach car insurance agent is right for you?
If you are wanting to find a reliable insurance agency, there are a couple of types of agencies and how they can quote your rates. Insurance agencies in Virginia Beach can be categorized as either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for.
These type of agents have only one company to place business with and some examples include State Farm, Allstate and AAA. Exclusive agents cannot provide prices from multiple companies so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. These agents receive extensive training on sales techniques and that can be a competitive advantage. Consumers often purchase coverage from exclusives primarily because of high brand loyalty and strong financial ratings.
Below are exclusive insurance agents in Virginia Beach who can help you get price quote information.
- State Farm: Paula Faivre
2052 S Independence Blvd #007 – Virginia Beach, VA 23453 – (757) 340-3999 – View Map
- Rhonda Floasin – State Farm Insurance Agent
1115 Independence Blvd #214 – Virginia Beach, VA 23455 – (757) 363-7376 – View Map
- John White State Farm®
1776 Princess Anne Rd – Virginia Beach, VA 23456 – (757) 426-2886 – View Map
Independent Car Insurance Agents
Agents that choose to be independent can sell policies from many different companies so they can write business with an assortment of companies and find you the best rates. If they quote lower rates, they can switch companies in-house and you won’t have to switch agencies.
When shopping rates, you definitely need to include at least one independent agent so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare. They also have the ability to place coverage with additional companies that you may not be familiar with which could offer lower prices.
Listed below are Virginia Beach independent agents that are able to give comparison quotes.
- Wilson Insurance Agency, Inc
1127 Crystal Lake Dr – Virginia Beach, VA 23451 – (757) 491-8953 – View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: Lovas Insurance Agency Inc
244 Mustang Trail #1 – Virginia Beach, VA 23452 – (757) 340-8310 – View Map
- Bell Insurance Agency Corporation
1501 Cornwell Ln – Virginia Beach, VA 23454 – (757) 340-0028 – View Map