Having to pay for high-priced car insurance in Virginia Beach can eat up your monthly budget and force you to make sacrifices. Performing a price comparison can save money and help to make sure you’re not throwing money away.
It’s easy to assume that car insurance companies want to keep you from comparing prices. Drivers who shop around annually are very likely to move their business because there is a good chance of finding lower prices. A recent survey found that drivers who compared rates annually saved as much as $70 a month compared to other drivers who never shopped around.
If finding the lowest price on Hyundai Azera insurance in Virginia Beach is your ultimate target, knowing how to get rate quotes and compare insurance premiums can help make the process easier. With consumers having so many insurance providers from which to choose, it’s nearly impossible to choose the most affordable car insurance provider.
Finding a lower price on insurance is an easy way to save money. The only requirement is to take time to get quotes online from several insurance companies.
Getting rates online is very simple and it takes the place of having to actually drive to each insurance agency near you. Shopping for insurance online can eliminate the need for a local agent unless you want the peace of mind of an agent trained in personal lines coverage. Although, it is possible compare online quotes and still use a local agent.
The companies shown below can provide comparison quotes in Virginia. If your goal is to find the best car insurance in VA, it’s highly recommended you visit two to three different companies to get the most affordable price.
Car insurance protects more than just your car
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Hyundai Azera in Virginia Beach, maintaining insurance is required by state law in Virginia and it also provides benefits you may not be aware of.
- Almost all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means you are required to buy a minimum amount of liability insurance coverage in order to be legal. In Virginia these limits are 25/50/20 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $20,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your vehicle, most banks will make it a condition of the loan that you have insurance to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the lender may insure your Hyundai at a significantly higher premium and force you to pay the higher price.
- Car insurance preserves both your Hyundai Azera and your assets. It will also cover all forms of medical expenses for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if you are sued as the result of your driving. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, collision and comprehensive coverages will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance more than cancel out the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. But the average driver in Virginia is overpaying over $865 each year so you should quote rates at every policy renewal to save money.
Hyundai Azera insurance coverage information
The rate table below outlines estimates of policy rates for Hyundai Azera models. Knowing how prices are established is important for drivers to make smart choices when choosing a car insurance company.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Azera GLS 4-Dr Sedan||$172||$400||$248||$14||$74||$908||$76|
|Azera Limited 4-Dr Sedan||$194||$400||$248||$14||$74||$930||$78|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on married male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Virginia minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-vehicle, homeowner, multi-policy, and claim-free. Premium amounts do not factor in the specific area where the vehicle is garaged which can modify premium rates considerably.
The chart below illustrates how choosing a deductible and can influence Hyundai Azera insurance costs for each different age group. The price estimates are based on a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, and no policy discounts are applied.
Score discounts to get cheaper Virginia Beach insurance rates
Some companies don’t necessarily list every discount available very well, so here is a list some of the more common as well as some of the hidden discounts that you may qualify for.
- Good Grades Discount – Performing well in school can get you a discount of up to 25%. You can use this discount normally up to age 25.
- Senior Citizens – Mature drivers may receive reduced rates.
- No Claim Discounts – Insureds with no claims or accidents have much lower rates when compared to policyholders that have many claims.
- Active Service Discounts – Being on active deployment in the military can result in better prices.
- Air Bag Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags can receive discounts of more than 20%.
- Anti-theft Discount – Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles prevent vehicle theft so companies will give you a small discount.
- Good Driver Discount – Drivers without accidents can save as much as half off their rates compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
Please keep in mind that most discount credits are not given to the whole policy. Most only cut the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. So when it seems like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, insurance companies aren’t that generous. But any discount will definitely reduce the amount you pay for coverage.
The example below illustrates the difference between Hyundai Azera insurance rates with and without discounts. The rate quotes are based on a male driver, a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, Virginia state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with safe-driver, multi-policy, multi-car, homeowner, marriage, and claim-free discounts applied.
To find insurance companies who offer free Hyundai Azera insurance quotes in Virginia, click here.
Best car insurance in Virginia
Insuring your vehicle with a highly-rated insurance company is difficult considering how many companies are available to choose from in Virginia Beach. The company information in the next section may help you decide which auto insurers you want to consider to insure your vehicles.
Top 10 Virginia Beach Car Insurance Companies by A.M. Best Rank
- Travelers – A++
- USAA – A++
- GEICO – A++
- State Farm – A++
- Erie Insurance – A+
- Titan Insurance – A+
- Esurance – A+
- Progressive – A+
- Nationwide – A+
- The Hartford – A+