If you want to save the most money, the best way to find lower priced auto insurance rates is to do an annual price comparison from insurers who provide car insurance in Virginia Beach.
- Try to learn a little about auto insurance and the things you can control to keep rates in check. Many factors that result in higher prices such as speeding tickets, careless driving and a not-so-good credit rating can be amended by paying attention to minor details.
- Get rate quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can give quotes from a single company like Progressive or State Farm, while independent agencies can give you price quotes from many different companies.
- Compare the new quotes to the premium of your current policy to see if cheaper K900 coverage is available in Virginia Beach. If you can save money and switch companies, make sure there is no lapse between the expiration of your current policy and the new one.
- Provide written notification to your current company of your intent to cancel your current policy. Submit payment and a completed application to the new company. Once received, safely store the certificate of insurance along with your vehicle registration.
One piece of advice is to use the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on each quote request and and to get rate quotes from every insurance company. Doing this guarantees a level playing field and a better comparison of the market.
Shockingly, a large majority of drivers have been with the same company for more than four years, and about 40% of consumers have never quoted rates to find cheap coverage. Consumers in America can save nearly $859 each year just by shopping around, but they just don’t understand the amount of money they would save if they switched.
This information will teach you a little about the best methods to compare rates and how you can save the most money. If you have insurance now, you will surely be able to get lower rates using this strategy. But Virginia car owners can benefit by having an understanding of the way companies market on the web.
When quoting insurance, remember that comparing more quotes will enable you to find better pricing.
The providers in the list below are our best choices to provide comparison quotes in Virginia. If your goal is to find cheap car insurance in Virginia Beach, it’s a good idea that you click on several of them to get the most competitive price.
When should I have guidance from an agent?
A small number of people just prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and we recommend doing that One of the benefits of getting free rate quotes online is the fact that you can find cheap insurance quotes and still have a local agent. Supporting local insurance agencies is still important in Virginia Beach.
Upon completion of this short form, the coverage information is submitted to agents in your area who can give free rate quotes for your business. It’s much easier because you don’t need to find an agent on your own because quoted prices will be sent to your email. You can most likely find cheaper rates AND a local agent. If you want to get a price quote from a specific insurance company, feel free to jump over to their website and give them your coverage information.
Pick the best car insurance agent in Virginia Beach for you
When finding a local Virginia Beach insurance agent, there are two types of insurance agents and how they are distinctly different. Agents in Virginia Beach can either be independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive.
Independent agencies often have many company appointments so they can write business with many different companies and find you cheaper rates. If you want to switch companies, they simply move your policy to a different company and you don’t have to find a new agent.
If you are comparing rate quotes, you need to get quotes from a couple of independent agencies to have the most options to choose from. Most can insure with smaller regional carriers which could offer lower prices.
The following is a list of independent agents in Virginia Beach that can possibly get you free insurance quotes.
- Choice Insurance Agency
4664 South Blvd – Virginia Beach, VA 23452 – (757) 416-5100 – View Map
- Hampton Roads Insurance
633-D Independence Blvd – Virginia Beach, VA 23462 – (757) 285-4754 – View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: Bob McCrearyh CLU Insurance Agency, Inc.
533 Newtown Rd #112 – Virginia Beach, VA 23462 – (757) 497-1899 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents that choose to be exclusive can only place business with one company and examples are Allstate, State Farm and Farm Bureau. They usually cannot provide rate quotes from other companies so they have to upsell other benefits. Exclusive agents are well schooled on their company’s products and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Drivers often use the same exclusive agent partially due to the prominence of the brand and strong financial ratings.
Shown below are exclusive agents in Virginia Beach who can help you get price quote information.
- Stephanie Langkil – State Farm Insurance Agent
5441 Virginia Beach Blvd #115 – Virginia Beach, VA 23462 – (757) 499-3411 – View Map
- John White State Farm®
1776 Princess Anne Rd – Virginia Beach, VA 23456 – (757) 426-2886 – View Map
- Paula Rosati – State Farm Insurance Agent
4221 Pleasant Valley Rd #108 – Virginia Beach, VA 23464 – (757) 467-4300 – View Map
Selecting an insurance agent should depend on more than just a cheap price. These questions are important to ask:
- Do you work with a CSR or direct with the agent?
- Will you get a loaner vehicle if you car is being repaired?
- How long has the business existed?
- Will they give you a referral list?
- Does the agent have a valid license to sell insurance in Virginia?
- By raising physical damage deductibles, how much would you save?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
Upon receiving good responses to your questions as well as affordable Kia K900 insurance rates in Virginia Beach quotes, it’s a good possibility that you have found a car insurance agent that is professional and can properly service your insurance policy.
Best auto insurance in Virginia Beach
Selecting a high-quality insurance company can be difficult considering how many companies there are to choose from in Virginia. The information displayed below can help you decide which car insurance providers to look at buying from.
Top 10 Virginia Beach Car Insurance Companies Overall
- Mercury Insurance
- AAA Insurance
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Safeco Insurance