If your goal is the lowest price, then the best way to find more affordable Volkswagen CC insurance in Virginia Beach is to do an annual price comparison from providers in Virginia.
- First, learn about how auto insurance works and the measures you can control to lower rates. Many rating criteria that drive up the price like at-fault accidents, careless driving, and a less-than-favorable credit score can be remedied by making minor changes to your lifestyle. This article provides more details to lower rates and find discounts that may have been missed.
- Second, quote rates from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can give quotes from one company like GEICO or Allstate, while independent agents can give you price quotes from multiple insurance companies.
- Third, compare the price quotes to your current policy and determine if cheaper CC coverage is available in Virginia Beach. If you find better rates and switch companies, make sure coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Fourth, give proper notification to your current agent or company of your decision to cancel your current coverage. Submit a down payment along with a signed application to the newly selected company. Once coverage is bound, place the new certificate of insurance above your visor, in the console, or in the glove compartment.
One thing to remember is to make sure you enter the same deductibles and limits on every quote request and and to get price quotes from as many car insurance companies as possible. Doing this helps ensure the most accurate price comparison and a better comparison of the market.
Amazingly, a recent NerdWallet.com study showed that almost 70% of drivers in Virginia have remained with the same auto insurance company for well over three years, and 38% of customers have never compared rate quotes at all. Drivers in America could save up to 46.5% each year, but they feel it’s too difficult to find cheap auto insurance rates.
If you have a policy now, you will definitely be able to lower your rates using these methods. We hope to let you in on how to get online quotes and some money-saving tips. Nevertheless, Virginia consumers do need to understand the way companies price insurance differently because rates fluctuate considerably.
The fastest way that we advise to get policy rate comparisons for Volkswagen CC insurance in Virginia Beach utilizes the fact most insurance companies will pay a fee to quote your coverage. The only thing you need to do is give them rating details such as daily mileage, driver ages, if you lease or own, and if you’re married. That information gets sent immediately to multiple top-rated companies and they provide comparison quotes quickly.
To find the cheapest car insurance rates, click here and complete the quick form.
The providers in the list below have been selected to offer quotes in Virginia Beach, VA. If your goal is to find cheap auto insurance in Virginia Beach, it’s a good idea that you get prices from several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Auto insurance protects more than just your car
Despite the potentially high cost of Volkswagen CC insurance, auto insurance may be mandatory for several reasons.
- Just about all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means the state requires a specific level of liability coverage in order to be legal. In Virginia these limits are 25/50/20 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $20,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your Volkswagen, more than likely the lender will require that you buy insurance to guarantee loan repayment. If you let the policy lapse, the bank will be required to insure your Volkswagen for a lot more money and require you to fork over the higher premium.
- Auto insurance protects both your assets and your Volkswagen. It will also provide coverage for medical transport and hospital expenses for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, also pays for attorney fees and expenses if you are sued as the result of your driving. If your Volkswagen gets damaged, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of having auto insurance more than cancel out the cost, especially if you ever need it. But the average driver in Virginia is wasting up to $750 every year so it’s important to compare rates every year to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Detailed insurance information
The price information shown below highlights a range of prices for Volkswagen CC models. Being more informed about how insurance policy premiums are established can help customers make decisions on the best policy coverages.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|CC Sport 4-Dr Coupe||$176||$336||$248||$14||$74||$848||$71|
|CC Luxury 4-Dr Coupe||$176||$336||$248||$14||$74||$848||$71|
|CC VR6 Sport 4-Dr Coupe||$196||$386||$248||$14||$74||$918||$77|
|CC VR6 Motion 4-Dr Coupe||$196||$386||$248||$14||$74||$918||$77|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include married male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Virginia minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and multi-policy. Prices do not factor in Virginia Beach location which can raise or lower auto insurance rates greatly.
The illustration below demonstrates how deductible levels and can affect Volkswagen CC yearly insurance costs for each age group. The costs are based on a single female driver, full physical damage coverage, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Get cheaper Volkswagen CC insurance rates in Virginia Beach
Auto insurance is not an enjoyable expense, but there are discounts available that many consumers don’t even know exist. Many of these discounts will be applied automatically at the time of quoting, but a few must be manually applied in order for you to get them. If they aren’t giving you every credit you deserve, you could be saving more on your auto insurance.
- Driver Education Discount – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to participate in a local driver’s education class as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Service Members Pay Less – Being on active deployment in the military can result in better rates.
- Payment Method – By paying your policy upfront rather than paying in monthly installments you may have a lower total premium amount.
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicles – Purchasing coverage when you have more than one vehicle on one policy can reduce the rates for all insured vehicles.
- Theft Deterrent – Vehicles optioned with advanced anti-theft systems are stolen with less frequency and earn discounts up to 10% off your Virginia Beach car insurance quote.
Consumers should know that most discount credits are not given to the overall cost of the policy. The majority will only reduce individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. If you do the math and it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, you won’t be that lucky.
The diagram below illustrates the comparison of Volkswagen CC insurance rates with and without some available policy discounts. The price estimates are based on a female driver, a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, Virginia state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, multi-policy, marriage, safe-driver, claim-free, and multi-car discounts applied.
Popular auto insurance companies and the discounts they provide are included below.
- State Farm policyholders can earn discounts including accident-free, student away at school, good driver, driver’s education, Steer Clear safe driver discount, passive restraint, and multiple policy.
- American Family may include discounts for air bags, mySafetyValet, Steer into Savings, TimeAway discount, multi-vehicle, and defensive driver.
- GEICO offers premium reductions for anti-lock brakes, driver training, federal employee, multi-policy, and military active duty.
- 21st Century discounts include driver training, student driver, teen driver, theft prevention, air bags, anti-lock brakes, and early bird.
- Progressive offers discounts for homeowner, online quote discount, multi-policy, online signing, multi-vehicle, and continuous coverage.
When quoting, ask each company or agent the best way to save money. Savings may not apply to policies everywhere. To find auto insurance companies who offer online Volkswagen CC insurance quotes in Virginia Beach, click here to view.
Don’t assume everyone needs the same insurance coverage
When selecting a policy for your vehicles, there isn’t really a one-size-fits-all type of policy. Your needs are unique to you so your insurance should reflect that
For instance, these questions may help you determine whether your personal situation might need an agent’s assistance.
- Can I pay claims out-of-pocket if I buy high deductibles?
- When can my company non-renew my policy?
- Can I make deliveries for my home business?
- What is covered by UM/UIM coverage?
- I have a DUI can I still get coverage?
- Can my teen drive my company car?
- When can I cancel my policy?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you, you might consider talking to an agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or click here for a list of insurance companies in your area.