The preferred way to get the cheapest Saturn Sky insurance is to start comparing prices yearly from insurance carriers who sell auto insurance in Virginia Beach.
- First, take a little time to learn about how companies set rates and the measures you can take to lower rates. Many rating criteria that drive up the price such as accidents, traffic tickets, and a poor credit rating can be controlled by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes. This article provides more information to help reduce prices and find available discounts that you may qualify for.
- Second, compare prices from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can only provide price estimates from a single company like Progressive or Allstate, while agents who are independent can quote rates from multiple companies.
- Third, compare the quotes to your existing rates to see if a cheaper price is available in Virginia Beach. If you can save money, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
A crucial key to this process is to use the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on each quote request and and to get rate quotes from as many companies as feasibly possible. This provides the most accurate price comparison and a complete price analysis.
Amazingly, almost 70% of insureds in Virginia kept buying from the same company for a minimum of four years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never shopped around. With the average premium in the U.S. being $1,847, drivers could save an average of approximately 47% each year by just shopping around, but they just don’t understand the actual amount they would save if they moved their coverage to a different company.
Take advantage of these price cutting discounts
Some insurers don’t always advertise the entire discount list very well, so the next list breaks down a few of the more well known in addition to some of the lesser obvious discounts you could be receiving when you buy Virginia Beach car insurance online.
- Distant Student Discount – College-age children living away from Virginia Beach attending college and do not have a car could qualify for this discount.
- Discount for Multiple Policies – If you have multiple policies and insure them with the same company they may give you a discount of over 10 percent off each policy depending on the company.
- Virginia Beach Homeowners Discount – Being a homeowner may trigger a policy discount on auto insurance due to the fact that maintaining a home is proof of financial responsibility.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time instead of making monthly payments you may reduce your total bill.
- Accident Free – Virginia Beach drivers who stay claim-free can save substantially in comparison to bad drivers.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Not all companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a discounted price on car insurance if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
- Smart Student Discounts – This discount may save you up to 25%. The good student discount can last until age 25.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Adding a new car to your policy can get you a discount compared to insuring an older model.
Discounts reduce rates, but you should keep in mind that most of the big mark downs will not be given to all coverage premiums. Most only cut the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. Even though the math looks like all the discounts add up to a free policy, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous.
If you would like to see a list of providers that offer some of these discounts in Virginia, click this link.
The auto insurance companies shown below can provide comparison quotes in Virginia Beach, VA. If you wish to find the best car insurance in Virginia Beach, it’s highly recommended you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
Exclusive versus independent insurance agencies
Certain consumers would prefer to talk to an insurance agent. Licensed agents are trained risk managers and will help you if you have claims. A good thing about comparing rates online is you can get the lowest rates and also buy local. And providing support for neighborhood insurance agencies is important especially in Virginia Beach.
By using this quick form, the quote information is sent to insurance agents in Virginia Beach that give free quotes for your insurance coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to find an agent on your own because prices are sent to your email. In the event you want to get a rate quote from a specific company, you can always find their quoting web page and complete a quote there.
Listed below are Virginia Beach car insurance companies that are able to give comparison quotes for Saturn Sky insurance in Virginia Beach.
- Towne Insurance
301 Bendix Rd #300 – Virginia Beach, VA 23452 – (757) 468-6100 – View Map
- Bordeaux Insurance Agency
4654 Haygood Rd – Virginia Beach, VA 23455 – (757) 460-6220 – View Map
- State Farm: Pierre Granger
5705 Lynnhaven Pkwy – Virginia Beach, VA 23464 – (757) 962-2266 – View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: The Braun Agency Inc
6062 Indian River Rd Ste 101 – Virginia Beach, VA 23464 – (757) 420-2060 – View Map
Finding the right provider should depend on more than just the quoted price. The answers to these questions are important, too.
- Are they full-time agents?
- Is there a 24/7 contact number?
- Do you work with a CSR or direct with the agent?
- Are they actively involved in the community?
- Will their companies depreciate repairs to your car based on the mileage?
- Can they provide you with a list of referrals?
We just presented a lot of tips how to reduce Saturn Sky insurance rates online in Virginia Beach. The key concept to understand is the more you quote Virginia Beach car insurance, the higher the chance of saving money. Drivers may even discover the lowest rates are with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising.
Drivers who switch companies do it for many reasons like delays in responding to claim requests, extreme rates for teen drivers, questionable increases in premium and even poor customer service. It doesn’t matter why you want to switch choosing a new insurance company can be easier than you think.
When you buy Virginia Beach car insurance online, never reduce coverage to reduce premium. There have been many situations where someone dropped uninsured motorist or liability limits and found out when filing a claim that the small savings ended up costing them much more. The goal is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best possible price, not the least amount of coverage.
For more information, feel free to browse these articles:
- Understanding Limits and Deductibles (Allstate)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for 19 Year Olds in Virginia Beach? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a Ford Explorer in Virginia Beach? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Virginia Beach Auto Insurance Rates for Lyft Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for a Nissan Rogue in Virginia Beach? (FAQ)
- Car Insurance for Teen Drivers with Divorced Parents (Allstate)
- Safety Features for Your New Car (State Farm)